At the end of every year I like to take time to review and assess my last twelve months and that includes my ministry/blog.
I want to thank all of you for making 2015 a wonderful year. Your dedication to reading and sharing my blog posts, facebook post and tweets are deeply appreciated.
Thanks to you, along with new content as well as a new look and feel, the overall traffic to iTEACHMinistry.com increased an additional 3,550 new page views a month.
Thank you for your support!
It’s interesting to see the articles people are most interested in. I’m always interested in what’s working and why because it helps me know how to serve you better.
Here are the top ten most popular blog posts of 2015 according to you my readers:
- Social Media and Church Leaders: 3 Post You Should Read
- Six Issues the Black Church Doesn't Care About
- Is It Time For The Christian Church To Give Up Their 501c3?
- I’m Not who I used to Be!
- 4 Ways Social Media Grounded Creflo Dollar
- Is It Time For the Christian Church to Go Underground?
- Four Things That Trigger Temptation and How to Overcome Them
- The Church Code
- 4 Instructions by the Apostle Paul on Giving that May Surprise You
- 5 Reasons Christians Should Read More
Did you have a favorite blog post that didn't make the list? Share your favorite post in the comments below or on social media!
See you in 2016!